Quality in TrainingCarsten Deters & Partners ...
Is everything good with your company’s current training?
- Do you have trainer’s who want to deliver better training??
- Didi you have a career as a trainer previously?
- Or, do you just want more confidence when delivering training?
Then you are in the appropriate place here!
- Take advantage of the diverse and directly usable material that we at Carsten Deters & Partners deliver
- Strengthen your company image, to attract the best talent who you have exclusively chosen you as an employer.
- Have the ability to train you employees yourself, using qualified and well prepared trainers.
Ask yourself, is the quality of your training is convincing?
If your company has Ambitions – Then I have the program
Well researched training philosophies, with recommendation of said training with ongoing results monitoring for absolute optimisation.
Whether you just want to improve, update or start your training practice again.
Then you an obtain your results in three (3) realistic steps!
Phase 1 … Action Plan
In the 1st Phase we will collaborate with you to build your custom action plan with overall analysis of this plan. You will receive everything you need to analyse and then take action plan to the next phase.
Phase 2 … Review
In phase 2 your company and Carsten Deters & Partners will reflect and review the action plan in order to take the plan forward together.
Phase 3 … Realisation
At your request Carsten Deters & Partners will accompany you on this journey to enable you to implement this plan.
- Where do you and your company stand today in terms of apprenticeship?
- Who is responsible for apprenticeship? Who ensures that it runs properly?
- Do all those involved employees in the training have the necessary skills? Does everyone know what to do
- Do you have a vocational training plan that is tailored to your company’s requirements? Is it realistic and practicable?
- In-company apprenticeship is a key element in securing the future of your company: Do all those involved in the apprenticeship – including the skilled workers – know about it?
The analysis is the basis for my recommendations and an action plan.
Important: The results are tailored to the needs of your company.
I present the results to you in a future workshop or I hand them over to you as a result document.
- Promoting and consolidating development and training competence through needs-based advice, training and coaching.
- Focal points are individual coaching of the educational management or responsible persons.
- Development and implementation of the company training plan,
- Support and guide the educational staff,
- Guidance and monitoring of training and competence development in cooperation with young apprentices.
For the skilled workers:
- Support with training, coaching and use of developed tasks for practical training.
For the apprentices:
Targeted encouragement of the vocational ability to act
through efficient apprenticeship.
At which points did you encounter hurdles?
What does this mean for the future planning of in-company apprenticeships?
To what extent should the curriculum be updated?
The task of the third phase is:
- Securing the results achieved.
- Testing the effectiveness.
- Review and conclusions: Lessons learned.
- Appreciating the individual contributions of all those involved.
Attracting good employees
strengthen the image as an employer
experience what is possible
When it comes to transfer into practice, the supply becomes thin, but that is what counts: My support ensures that you can build up development and training competence in practice.
Safeguarding investment in apprenticeship
Targeted competence development
They ensure that you have easy access to the know-how that counts for you. Everyone involved in the education benefits from this.
A plan that fits
You can rely on the fact that the jointly developed company curriculum has its feet and hands.
Impulses for leadership and communication
Where I come from, what I do
Authorised process consultant of the European support programme unternehmesWert:Mensch
Further training for trainers
Integration of immigrants
Let's talk to each other!
You can reach me at phone +49 4192 816 02 58 or email@example.com.